To become a member of FIG you just need to be a specialty food and beverage company in the North Bay. Membership will enable you to attend our working groups as well as our larger events. A sliding scale of membership fees enables businesses of all sizes to participate and benefit. Or learn more about becoming an Industry Sponsor or an Associate Membership.
Allows access member company representatives to participate in all FIG events, including Working Group meetings (1-2 per month), Quarterly Networking Breakfasts, Annual Summer event and the Annual Food Industry Pioneer Awards. Some events may incur extra charges.
- *Any food or beverage-producer, regardless of annual revenue, can becoming a Promotional Member and receive the additional promotional benefits.
- Includes all benefits of FIG Membership.
- Logo on signage and verbally thanked at all North Bay FIG events.
- Logo on North Bay FIG website, flyers, programs, invitations, registration websites and all promotional material.
- 4 tickets for each Quarterly Breakfast Event.
- 4 tickets and promotional booth at Annual Event.
- Listed as Title Sponsorship at Annual Food Industry Pioneer Awards. Includes table, promotional booth, 10 tickets, logo on all promotional material, and special recognition on stage ($1000 value).
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to reach out!