Influencer Marketing That Works: Strategies for Any Budget
Food and beverage brands are increasingly investing in influencer marketing as a way to reach new consumers, but does it work? Come listen, learn, and discuss various influencer marketing approaches to suit budgets of all sizes and marketing objectives of all types, and then decide for yourself what winning looks like for your brand.
This will not be a hypothetical exercise; we’ll cover case studies from Traditional Medicinals and other brands. Bring your questions on how to elevate your influencer program and we’ll tackle them live.
This presentation will cover:
· To pay or not to pay – Paid influencer vs unpaid influencer strategies
· Choosing wisely – How to select and vet influencer partners
· Keeping it real – Co-creating authentic content that engages consumers
· Is this working? What KPIs to measure and why
· Is this legal? Basic tips on how not to anger the FTC
· Why are we doing this again? Tailoring your influencer program to your business needs
· and miscellaneous other tips that come up along the way
Speaker: John Churchman, Brand Manager, Traditional Medicinals
With an undergraduate degree in Jazz Saxophone and an MBA in marketing, John thrives in the space where art meets science. After drinking the natural and organic industry kool-aid in 2010, he committed himself to helping mission-driven brands scale their positive impact for people and planet, working with companies such as Mr. Dewie’s Cashew Creamery and Fair Trade USA. At Traditional Medicinals, John has been a steward of the brand for more than six years, championing growth within the bagged tea portfolio for both the US and Canada. Among other things, he started TM’s influencer marketing program in 2014 and has led and evolved it each year since then to achieve the immediate business needs.